dinsdag 19 april 2016

Dvd queen

Dvd queen

As The Muppet Movie celebrates its 40th anniversary, the people who made it. Paul Williams: “To me , Kermit has always been an every-frog. But, to stand on that ground again, all those years later, was really powerful. Stipe, Mills, guitarist Peter Buck and drummer Bill Berry refused to stand still.


Dvd queen

It took half a day of Muppets to pull me out. I watched two episodes, but could stand to watch anymore! The book begins with Ernie having the bright idea to have a lemonade stand.


More sex and violence is besieged upon blasphemous stand -ins for Bert and Ernie, plus some killer tunes. Let me have my Muppets. The Muppets have been a cultural institution for more than years.


But their creators had. The puppets protected me from being rejected. It fills me up with laughter, it fills me up with song. And every path will bring me back from where I roam.


The newest resident of Sesame Street has orange hair and a fondness for her toy rabbit.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Популярные сообщения